- ISO 3834 Implementation
- Welder Qualifications
- Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) / Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) Qualification
- Welding Qualification
- Weld defects reduction
- Welding cost management
- Welding troubleshoots
- Welder's performance improvement
- Welding technique methodology statements/instructions
ENSURE COMPLAINCE TO VARIOUS WELDING CODES
- Welding codes and standards address all aspects of design and fabrication of welded components , including welding procedure specifications , quality control and quality assurance during welding and necessary welding skills for a given welding procedure in all industry sectors. The relevant code is often specified by the end user or client as a contractual agreement in order to control the characteristics of the welded components that may affect the service requirements. Compliance to these welding codes is a must.
- We can preform various qualification and testing services in order to verify that the welder or welding operator is capable of making welds within the scope of that standard or that the instructions in the welding procedure specifications are accurate.
- We provide qualification of welders and welding procedures for welding compliance with the American Welding Society (AWS) , American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) & European Norm (EN/ISO).
- The term "qualification'' means that a welder or welding has met the requirements of a given standard and is qualified to preform welding within the scope of that standard. Certified welders must posses the skills necessary to produce a sound weld, which is visually acceptable and also meets testing requirements.
- Welding procedure qualification verifies compatibility of materials and techniques able to produce welded components that are in compliance with welding codes and have acceptable mechanical properties.
- In order to achieve an accurate welding procedure specification , we help you to develop and assess welding procedures on a qualification weld. The qualification weld is then inspected by the following mechanical and non-mechanical test in preparation of the procedure qualification report (WPQR):
- Strength testing (Tensile Strength testing / Proof load testing)
- Bend testing
- Macro etching
- Charpy impact testing
- Metallurgical analysis
- Hardness testing
ADDITIONAL WELDING TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- We provide consulting and training, allowing companies to achieve their goals in meeting industry standards for qualifications of welders and welding procedures of most materials. Support you with comprehensive technical services that cover the full range of welding activities such as welding staff , consultation on welding activities.
- Freelance Welding & Fabrication Inspection Level 1 & 2
- Quality Co-ordination
ENSURE COMPLAINCE TO QUALITY CONTROL
- Welding inspectors are aware of what codes or standards are applicable in a certain area and understanding the requirements of the relevant document.
- Support companies on material/procedure/product witnessing or failure analysis.
- Selection and use of various international welding standards or codes regarding quality applications.
Inspection of Pressurised Equipment
- Freelance Inspector of Pressurised Equipment (IPE)
- Freelance Competent Persons Pressure Vessels (CPV)
- Freelance Competent Persons Power Generation (CPB)
- Occupational Health And Safety Act (Act No. 85 of 1993)
- South African National Accreditation System (SANAS)
- Department Of Labour (DOL)
Inspection with American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Freelance API 510 (Pressure Vessels Inspection)
- Freelance API 570 (Piping Inspection)