- A class Welders (Coded Welder)
- B class Welders (Structural Steel Welder)
QUALIFICATION OF WELDERS
- Systematic qualification test specifying requirements for the qualification testing of welders for fusion welding of steels.
- Welder qualification are determined accordance with:
- AWS D1.1
- EN ISO 9606
- ASME IX
- To document welder capability, we issue the welders qualification test certificates or welders performance qualification.
- Quality Council For Trades And Occupations (QCTO)
- International Institute Of Welding (IIW)
The qualification ensures that a sound skill is developed at artisan level that will serve as the foundation for achieving the “Coded Welder” status required by the national standards used in South Africa.
WE SPECIALISE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Welding/Inspection/Engineering in Power Generation Sector
- Welding/Inspection/Engineering in Petrochemical Sector
- Welding/Inspection/Engineering in Coal Mine Sector
- Welding/Inspection/Engineering for Private Companies Sector